Friday 26 April 2013

What kind of media institution would distribute your media product why?

A company like IPC or Bauer media as they are both very big companies. Bauer media distribute magazines and music channels and IPC distribute a wide range of magazines. IPC is an outstanding company which distributes many big magazines of all genres. However, if I had to choose one company I would choose Bauer media as they produce a lot of music magazines and they also have a line of music channels. So they have a wide knowledge of music and could help advertise and promote my magazine in the right way. Furthermore, IPC are an amazing company that are specifically for producing magazine, they also have all different types of genres of magazines. Unlike Bauer. Bauer have a good knowledge of music, however, not a great knowledge of producing music magazines. Either company that I would chose to produce my magazine would do a good job. However, now that I have looked over both companies I would choose IPC as they do not have a Pop magazine like mine so they wouldn’t have to compete with their own type of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment